Baby Dies After Eating Laundry Pod: What Every Parent Should Know

Remember the two-year-old who was rushed to the hospital and put on a ventilator laundry podsafter swallowing one of those single-use laundry detergent pods — which he mistook for a piece of candy? It happens all too often…(more)

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Blog Posts

Healthy Energy Production Support

Comprehensive Adrenal Support Energy Multi-Plex™ provides comprehensive adrenal support with a proprietary blend of 14 researched nutrients.  This non-glandular, vegan formula supports energy production and

Read More »