Baby Dies After Eating Laundry Pod: What Every Parent Should Know

Remember the two-year-old who was rushed to the hospital and put on a ventilator laundry podsafter swallowing one of those single-use laundry detergent pods — which he mistook for a piece of candy? It happens all too often…(more)

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Blog Posts

Rethinking SIBO

Rethinking SIBO SIBO is a rising area of focus in functional medicine because as microorganism levels in the small intestine increase, so does microbial activity,

Read More »

Protective Nose Ointment

Puremedy has launched a new product-Protective Nose Ointment. The helpful product is now available! Blocks incoming microbes Protects nasal passages Clinically proven antiviral ingredients Free

Read More »