The Naturopathic Experts
During the 15, 30 or 60-minute consultation, you are free to discuss your symptoms and problems with the goal of understanding where the imbalances in your systems reside. You will be viewed as an individual and the time will be spent examining the underlying causes(s) of your current condition. You will be eligible for 10% off supplements purchased at the time of the consultation.
Gary is deeply involved with Nutritional genomics, also known as nutrigenomics, the science studying the relationship between human genome, nutrition and health. He offers Nutritional DNA analysis and helps provide an understanding of imbalances that may contribute to symptoms and lack of balance in our health.
In discussing how to live a more healthy, holistic lifestyle, the consultation will follow these principles:
- First, do no harm
- Responsible practitioners of natural medicine do not use harmful, artificial substances nor do they use invasive procedures, such as surgery.
- Recognize the power of nature
- It is beneficial to understand and utilize the body’s innate capacity for self-healing. Clients are educated in creating external and internal environments conducive to healing.
- Teach methods of being healthy
- Your consultation will provide insights on how to achieve and maintain good health.
- Honor the total person
- A person is never simply a headache, or a backache, or a sore throat. Except in the the case of acute injury, seldom does any problem occur in isolation. People are interconnected physical, mental and spiritual beings, and that one “dis-ease” affects all areas of life.
- Prevent “dis-ease”
- In teaching clients how to create homeostatic balance; our goal is to help others achieve future health as well.