Homeopathy is a therapeutic method that uses highly diluted natural substances to relieve symptoms. The active ingredients in homeopathic medicines are diluted plants, animals and minerals that relieve the same symptoms they cause at full strength (i.e. a micro-dose of coffee bean helps to relieve nervousness).
Homeopathic medicines have been used for more than 200 years, building a remarkable safety record. They are manufactured in strict accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Today, homeopathic medicines are used by millions of patients and recommended by doctors around the world to treat many acute health conditions such as allergies, coughs, colds, flu, stress, muscle pain and teething.
This week on the Dr. Oz show, he highlighted these homeopathic medicines for some common acute issues:
- Phosphorus 30C-vomiting, bleeding, morning sickness, hoarseness
- Belladonna 30C-flushing, hot, feverish, thirsty
- Gelsemium 30C-lethargy, flu symptoms
- Nux Vomica 30C-hangover, over-indulgences, motion sickness, vomiting, constipation
- Arnica Montana 30C-any injury, soreness, sprains, bruises, over exertion
We stock an extensive selection of homeopathic remedies in liquid and pellet forms, topicals and tablets. We are happy to help you select the proper homeopathic medicine.
Stop in ask for a free copy of the EASY GUIDE TO HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES (while supplies last)