Get healthy skin: water helps moisturize your skin and is essential to maintaining elasticity and suppleness. It also helps prevent dry skin
Here a just some of the many reason that water is so vital to everyday life! So drink more H2O!
- Get energized: most adults lose up to 10 cups of fluid a day (sweating, urinating, exhaling). Stay hydrated and avoid headaches, irritability and fatigue.
- Stay regular: water helps prevent constipation but adding fluid to the colon, making it easier to pass bowel movements.
- Flush out toxins: by consuming water it helps to eliminate toxins in the body, which lessens the burden on the kidneys and liver.
- Stay well: Water can help reduce a fever and replaces lost fluids. Water allows nutrients and oxygen to travel to the cells and organs.
- Help your body: drinking water keeps your joints and muscles fresh and strong.
We all need more water. Try and consume half of your body weight (ie: 120lb person should drink 60 oz of water a day).