Tuesday September 21st 7:00 PM
Detoxification (detox) is the most exciting tool in natural medicine for its simplicity, low cost and superior therapeutic results. It is actually fun to participate and you will feel results almost immediately.Our bodies detox continuously as a natural function. It is only when our detox mechanisms become overloaded that the process becomes less efficient and symptoms occur. Toxins may be internal or external in origin.Pollution or pesticides in our food put undue stress on our detox organs, the kidneys and liver. Improper digestion and imbalanced gut ecology provide internal forms of toxins in the way of metabolic by-products stemming from certain bacteria which have toxic side effects and therefore impact negatively on our overall health by compromising our detox pathways.Our fall detox program will address these issues and more.This detoxification program includes 4 support meetings, guidelines, all pertinent materials, a private consultation with Dr. Gary to fine tune your protocol and your 28 day supply of nutritional detox supplements that are the backbone of this program. (all this for only $300.00)
- Tuesday October 5th 7PM
- A brief introduction to explain this detox program, why it is important for your health, what to expect, what you need to do, and an explanation of the products necessary for a successful detox.
- Receive your supplements and directions on how to take them
- Tuesday October 12th
- 6:30-7:00PM discuss how the first week progressed, explain the next step in the detox
- 7:00PM Five Star Chef German Lam will help us cook a delicious dinner for the group, showing how easy and nutritious meals can be cooked easily. Bring a hearty appetite!
- Tuesday October 19th
- 6:30-7:00PM discussion on how we are all progressing, and next steps in the detox
- 7:00pm Exercise: Personal trainer Joshua will lead us in an hour of exercises we can do at home to aid in detoxing, lymphatic drainage and general health. Wear your gym clothes and get ready for a fun workout!
- Tuesday October 26th
- 7:00 PM discussion on how we are each doing, how to build this into your lifestyle and how to keep moving forward toward great health
Lecture space is limited; reserve you seat ($10.00/ticket)Johnson Compounding and Wellness Center 577 Main Street Waltham MA 781-893-3870