Approximately 40 million Americans suffer from sinusitis – which can cause symptoms including pressure, pain, excessive mucus and general discomfort. There is now a simple therapy option for sinusitis sufferers that directly addresses these symptoms. Johnson Compounding and Wellness offers custom Sinus Therapy with medications including antibiotics, antifungals, anti-inflammatories and more.
Customized compound sinusitis treatments are made from scratch by mixing individual ingredients in the exact strength and dosage required by each patient. At the heart of each compounded formula is a proprietary base powder—LoxaSperse™—which has been proven to help transport active ingredients into the nasal cavity. To this base, we add FDA-approved active pharmaceutical ingredients as recommended by your physician to ensure that, whether you need more or less strength, a greater or lesser dosage of a particular ingredient, or a formula free of ingredients that may cause allergies or sensitivities, your prescribed treatment will be the ideal one for you.
Have you heard about The NasoNeb? NasoNeb is a fast, convenient solution for a drug delivery to the nasal and paranasal sinus cavities.
We also compound many sterile nasal irrigations. Some examples include:
- Gentamicin Nasal Irrigation Solutions
- Tobramycin Nasal Irrigation Solutions
- Clindamycin Nasal Irrigation Solutions
- Amphotericin Nasal Irrigation Solution
People who may benefit from pharmaceutical therapy delivered by the NasoNeb Nasal Nebulizer include but
are not limited to the following:
- Post-operative sinus surgery patients with recurrent nasal polyps
- Post-sinus surgery patients with chronic nasal crusting and infection
- Patients with infections who are not candidates for sinus surgery
- Patients with anosmia and other rhinologic conditions
- Patients suffering from recalcitrant allergic rhinitis
Call and speak to our knowledgeable pharmacists to learn more about what therapy may be best for you!