Spring has arrived and that means pollen is in the air. Many people are already experiencing allergy symptoms.
Now is the time to start supporting your body to help it deal with the pollens and allergens that will be increasing each week as spring flowers and trees start blooming.
Histamine is a chemical compound that is naturally produced in the body and is involved in various physiological processes such as immune response, inflammation, and digestion. However, when histamine levels become elevated, it can lead to a variety of health problems.
Some of the problems that high histamine can cause include:
- Allergic reactions: Histamine is a key mediator of allergic reactions. When the body is exposed to an allergen, such as pollen, histamine is released from mast cells and causes symptoms such as itching, hives, swelling, and difficulty breathing.
- Digestive issues: Histamine plays a role in regulating stomach acid production and digestion. When histamine levels are high, it can lead to an increase in stomach acid production, which can cause symptoms such as heartburn, indigestion, and reflux.
- Headaches and migraines: Histamine can cause the blood vessels in the brain to dilate, leading to headaches and migraines.
- Skin problems: High histamine levels can lead to skin problems such as itching, rashes, and flushing.
- Anxiety and mood disorders: Histamine can also affect the central nervous system, leading to symptoms such as anxiety, irritability, and depression.
- Sleep disorders: Histamine is involved in regulating the sleep-wake cycle. High levels of histamine can interfere with sleep, leading to insomnia and other sleep disorders.
Some common symptoms of high histamine levels include:
Here are some of our favorite products to help you with your allergies this spring.
- Allergy New England Mix
- Enviro-Hist (JCW) (same formulation as Dhist (Orthomolecular product)
- R-Hist (similar to Enviro-Hist and has luteolin added)
- Nasal Spray (Natural Creations) – contains histaminum and other homeopathic remedies to help open up nasal passages and assist the body with the histamine reactions
- Histaminum 30C
- AllergyCalm Kids
- Allergy Calm
- Optique 1 eye drops
Click here for some suggestions on dosages of many of these products.
Click here for more helpful products for allergies.
Each of us is unique and the products that will help support you during spring allergy season may be unique. We will be happy to help you figure out what will help you with your springtime allergies.
The Allergy Experts at Johnson Compounding and Wellness
Spring allergy season is fast approaching, for all your allergy related medical needs and questions reach out to pur experts at Johnson Compounding and Wellness at 781-893-3870 x3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.