- Do you feel stiff when you first wake-up?
- Do you have allergies or food sensitivities?
- Do you have food cravings?
- Is your thinking less clear than it once was?
- Do certain foods tend to bother you?
- Have you been dealing with any chronic health problems?
- Do you regularly take any medications (over-the-counter or prescription)?
- Do you have a little extra weight around the middle?
- Do you feel like you have already tried everything you can and nothing works?
Are you healthy?
Most of us would say “yes”, but what if we didn’t think of the word “health”as being the opposite of sick? So you aren’t sick today, but are you healthy? Is your body functioning without signs of wear and tear, without pain or problems?
Each symptom is a sign that something is off balance. If the symptom is suppressed or nothing is done to correct the cause, it will eventually get worse and cause another symptom to arise. If nothing is done, eventually the number and severity of symptoms could cause you to be diagnosed with a disease.
The Fresh Start Program is designed to help you essentially turn back time. It will help you to feel and look like you did before aging, stress, diet or sleeplessness started to catch up to you.
This is a lifestyle change, a plan to move to a healthier and happier you. It is about learning how you respond to the things around you and what changes you can make to start the healing process.
Are you Ready to Take Control?
We want you to succeed! We will take this one step at a time, together. You will learn not only what to eat but what to be careful of eating. You do not need to give up your favorite foods; just learn how to enjoy them in a way that won’t create a problem in your body. You will learn where and how these foods can fit into your meal plan and how you can enjoy them while still getting healthy and reaching a weight that feels great!
We will teach you, encourage you and do our part to help keep you on track. You will have the support of our team and you will learn that what you are dealing with is not only common, it may not be your fault. It is not just a lack of willpower, like you may have thought. There are actual physical reactions occurring in your body that prevent you from functioning correctly. This affects weight loss and many other health conditions. You will learn all about those. We are here to help but you have to do your part too.
How it Works
When you purchase the Fresh Start program you will schedule two appointments each month for six months. One monthly appointment will be for a check-in (where you will have your blood pressure, weight and measurements logged in your chart), the other will be a consultation (to answer questions, assess your progress and teach you tools and techniques for success).
During the month you will be taking your daily supplements. Initially this will consist of an anti-inflammation protocol. After you have completed a health analysis questionnaire, your Fresh Start Consultant will modify your program to suit your individual needs. This is not a one-size-fits-all program.
We will ask you to log your daily food and drink choices and let us know how you are feeling. This helps us to identify reactions to foods that don’t always show up on allergy tests, or foods that may be causing dangerous spikes in your blood sugar levels.
We love working with people who are committed enough to make a difference for themselves, their family and their friends. We are excited about working with you!
The Fresh Start Program includes:
- A Fresh Start program manual
- Food journal
- DVD Presentation explaining the benefits of the Fresh Start program
- DVD Presentation on the link between digestion and health
- 1 Month product supply of Fresh Start Program (Blood Sugar Regulation and Anti-Inflammation products include)
o Gymnema Sylvestre
o Garcinia Cambogia
o Multi-strain Probiotic
- Laminated Glycemic Index Chart
- Questionnaire form
- A monthly consultation/check-in with personalized care
- A monthly check-in (2 weeks apart from the consultation/check-in)