The Wellness Experts
During the 15, 30 or 60-minute consultation, you are free to talk about your symptoms and problems with the goal of understanding where the imbalances in your systems lie. You will be viewed as an individual and the time will be spent talking with you to begin to unravel the underlying causes(s) of your current condition. You will be eligible for 10% off supplements purchased at the time of the consultation.
Dr. Gary Kracoff is a registered pharmacist with a doctorate in naturopathic medicine who provides in-depth consultation services at Johnson Compounding & Wellness. Gary’s guiding philosophy is to treat the person as a whole, not to chase symptoms. He focuses on finding the “why” to what is happening physically and mentally, and works with individuals to restore balance in the body. You will then be taught to make diet and lifestyle changes and to take responsibility for for your health. A consultation usually includes a discussion of possible protocols, counseling about lifestyle, nutrition, recommendation of natural remedies or referral to other medical specialists, if necessary.
In discussing how to live a more healthy, holistic lifestyle, the consultation will follow these principles:
- First, do no harm
- Responsible practitioners of natural medicine do not use harmful, artificial substances nor do they use invasive procedures, such as surgery.
- Recognize the power of nature
- It is beneficial to understand and utilize the body’s innate capacity for self-healing. Clients are educated in creating external and internal environments conducive to healing.
- Teach methods of being healthy
- Your consultation will provide insights on how to achieve and maintain good health.
- Honor the total person
- A person is never simply a headache, or a backache, or a sore throat. Except in the the case of acute injury, seldom does any problem occur in isolation. People are interconnected physical, mental and spiritual beings, and that one “dis-ease” affects all areas of life.
- Prevent “dis-ease”
- In teaching clients how to create homeostatic balance; our goal is to help others achieve future health as well.
Bridgitte Carroll is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with a passion to dramatically improve her patient’s health. She provides in-depth consultation services at Johnson’s. She is experienced and passionate about helping individuals improve their health and well-being with her patient first approach. She truly enjoys connecting with her patients and engaging in a conversation about their health. Through creating this relationship, she is able to personalize diet and lifestyle modifications to propel her clients to optimal wellness. Her specialties include gastrointestinal issues, inflammatory conditions and weight management although she has worked with people of all dis-eases and truly believes food should be used as medicine.
By practicing what she preaches, she is able to provide delicious food options that are practical to implement.